Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Dear Brother

Walking the roads of our youth

Through the land of our childhood, our home, and our truth

Be near me, guide me, always stay beside me

So I can be free

Free

Let’s roam this place, familiar and vast

Our playground of green frames our past

We were wanderers

Never lost

Always home

When every place was fenceless

And time was endless

Our ways were always the same

Call my demons and walk with me, my brother

Until our roads lead us away from each other

And if your heart’s full of sorrow, keep walking

Don’t rest

And promise me from heart to chest to never let your memories die

Never

I will always be alive and by your side

In your mind

I’m free

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2caT4q4Nbs)
--Daniel Titz and Dorian Lebherz

No comments: